Thursday, 31 January 2013

Mad Blog Awards

It's that time of year again! That's right it's Mad Blog Awards time!

I have been blogging since July 2012 and have loved ever minute, although it did take me a month or two to get started and find my place in the blogging world.

My blog differs from others as I am not Maxx's mum, I am his aunty. I have lived with him since he was born and know everything there is to know about him. It's a great privilege being able to be around Maxx as much as I am and being able to watch him grow up and I have no doubt the experience will help me when I have my own children.

If you have seen a fantastic blog that deserves some recognition share the love and nominate them for an award. There are 16 different categories so get nominating and make someone's day!

MAD Blog Awards

Sadly I cannot be nominated as I am not a parent. I am however going to nominate a blog I read a lot and will enjoy looking at all of the blogs that have been nominated.

Good luck to everyone who is nominated for The Mad Blog Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment