Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Valentines Day - Gift Guide

Valentines Day is fast approach so I thought I would put together a gift guide to help you all find that perfect present or Valentine's Day treat for your loved one.

You could start the day off with a lovely Balloon Bouquet from My 1st Years. You can choose from an I Love Daddy Bouquet, an I Love Mummy Bouquet or a Personalised Bouquet. I love the idea of a balloon bouquet they look lovely.

If your little one want to get involved in Valentines Day there are some lovely items for them too!

I love this cute Heart T-shirt available on the My 1st Years website. You can personalise the T-shirt with two names and also choose which colour text you would like. Priced at £10 for a personalised T-shirt I think is very good value for money and very cute too!

Now for gifts! If you are looking for a gift for your female partner you can't go far wrong with jewellery! There are some gorgeous items on Bling Rocks Website, the jewellery is loved by all including celebrities and is of fantastic quality. As I found out when I reviewed some of their items, you can read the Bling Rocks review here. I came across this gorgeous Love Story Bracelet and it would make a fantastic valentines present for that special someone and priced at £19.99 there's no excuse not to get her one. 

Engraved Silver Plated Love Heart Sweet - Image 3I also came across this beautiful and unusual Valentine's Day Gift. An Engraved Silver Plated Love Heart Sweet from getting It's lovely and I for one would be happy to receive it as a gift! The 'sweet' can be engraved with a message up to 20 characters. It is priced at £29.99 which I think is a steal. this really is something to treasure forever.

This is something you can get the kids involved with, make some delicious Valentine's cupcakes and decorate them using the Valentine's cupcake kit! Whether you are making them for mummy, daddy or nanny everyone will love the look of these cupcakes. You can buy your own Valentine's cupcake kit from

The cupcake kit contains 75 red heart cupcake cases and 24 valentines icing sugarettes. Priced at £4.50.

This gift guide is made up of things I have seen and heard about and love! 


  1. Cupcakes would always be on my list!

  2. The Love Story Bracelet is a fabulous and unique piece of jewellery, think I'll have to drop a few hints!

  3. I love the bracelet, it's great value

  4. Fantastic blog....I may well leave this screen up and see if hubby takes head!! 13 yrs married tomorrow and not one Valentines present since we got web!!

  5. I love those valentine cupcakes!

  6. Some great ideas there! I'm loving the cute Valentines day cupcakes...they look almost too nice to eat! :)

  7. The valentines cupcakes are fab! Definitely something to get my 3 year old daughter involved with :)

  8. The valentines cupcakes look fab! Definitely something to get my 3 year old daughter involved with :)

  9. Some great ideas! I love the bracelet :)